Personal information collected and maintained by DIGIVOIP generally comprise of:
- Customer name, address, contact details (including phone, fax and e-mail) and trade reference.
- Names and addresses of the directors, proprietors and owners of corporate customers and any personal guarantors, which is collected as a part of our credit application process.
- Customer credit card details and Reports from credit reporting agencies.
- This personal information is collected for the purposes of establishing a relationship with our customers, performing the necessary credit checks in accordance with our credit application process, providing and marketing our goods and services to customers and receiving payment for the same.
- We do not collect information about anyone’s racial or ethnic background, political opinions, memberships of political associations, professional or trade associations or trade unions religious beliefs or affiliations, philosophical beliefs, sexual preferences or practices, criminal record or health.
Personal information is used by DIGIVOIP for its legitimate business purpose and is disclosed at the time of collection.
Your contact details may also be used by DIGIVOIP for the purpose of marketing our products to you and this may be in the form of post, fax, and email and tele conversation. Upon request to us you may exclude your contact from direct marketing communications.
DIGIVOIP undertakes not to sell, rent or trade personal information. We will not disclose personal information to third parties for them to market goods and services to you. We will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information unless the use or disclosure is authorised under the National Privacy Principles. Some examples of where use or disclosure is authorised under the National Privacy Principles are:
Where the use or disclosure is required or authorised by or under law. Use or disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life, health, safety or act of Terrorism. Use or disclosure is necessary to investigate suspected unlawful activity, to prevent or detect a criminal offence. Use or disclosure is reasonably necessary for the conduct of or preparation for court proceedings or you have consented, either expressly or impliedly, to our disclosing the information about you.
DIGIVOIP is committed to keeping secure the data you provide to us and we will take all reasonable precautions and care to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration. Personal information are destroyed when it is no longer required by us.
On written request we will provide you with access to the personal information we store about you by law, and are required under the National Privacy Principles.
If you do not wish to receive marketing or promotional materials from DIGIVOIP please contact us in writing and include your name, address and contact details or as directed in any particular promotional material you may receive to exclude you from direct marketing.
Call us at:
(675) 313 9670 (Mon-Fri between 9am-5pm)